Monday, August 4, 2008

Chestica Simpson: Cuntry Grammar

Cuntry star tranimal Chestica Simpson reveals the assy new cover for her upcuming album, Do You Know (no question mark). Do EWE fucking know what a question mark is, Chestica? Cuntry grammar bothers us more than a tranimal in tuna-stuffed diapers listening to 98 Degrees on repeat.

Let's finish the sentence for it: Do You Know

... why I'm sitting on this bench?
... when the bus is supposed to come?
... that my balls ache?
... that it taint comfortable sitting like this?
... that John Mayer's dick is bigger than mine?
... that Brooke Hogan's is bigger than his?
... that they make gum that tastes like a mojito?
... that tranimals have walked on the moon?
... that my dog Daisy drinks rum, wears hair extensions and tried to kill herself?
... Ashlee Simpson? She's my sister. She's sold more albums than me and she can get pregnant. I can't. I'm a tranimal.
... that I fed my Dad a fresh steaming plate of ass flapjacks this morning? He was covered syrup.
... how to get into Les Deux?
... why I'm doing this with my lips?
... why Tony Romo will only do anal?
... what it means to call someone Deion Sanders during sex?
... that these boots are made for sitting?
... the number for 911? My pubes are stuck on this bench.

No comments: