Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Brooke Back Mounting

File under shebiscuits...
File under tranimal...

Here at S&T, we love getting shemail. Today, our maleman Julia delivered a very special letter. See it below!

Deer Shebizkits and Tramnimals,

I am a big big big tramninal. I mean big. Like my mound could hav a pitcher on it. Aktually, right now there be a man on my mound throwing balls. No wot I'm sayin? Anyways I m a talk show ho, st. A big one. An like, I also ho, st a treality show. No wot I'm sayin? Usuallly I be the gurl givin out advise -- on everything from tumbleweaves to tranorexia and baby prostitots. I set them gurls right -- aiight? Butt diss time Imma needin sum help. My (big black) tranimal ass be is love wit a shebizkit!! Dats right, I be drankin dat pony milk, no wot i'm sayin? Imma put my snausage gravy on dem bizkits. Mmmm... fluffy. No wot I'm sayin? Now I gots to no: What happens when a tranimal and a shebizkit go for a ride, no wot I'm sayin?

Rearguards,
Tyra Franks


Well, Ms. Franks, we don't recommend that you saddle up and ride that pony without protection. Do you know what we're saying? When a shebiscuit and a tranimal mate, they can get pregnant and hatch a triscuit. Half tranimal, half shebiscuit... and all freaky. Some might say that our point of view is horse race-ist, but we had to take a stand. Only trashy tranimals like Brooke Whoa-man get involved in shebiscuit love. And she's unstable. Look at her here, jockeying for attention.

Thanks for riding in!
S&T

No comments: